| Guidelines for Donation Request
Broad Reaching Community Organizations
(Broad Reaching, Multi-community Organizations)
Ex: United Way, Salvation Army, American Red Cross, Cancer Research Organizations
501 c 3 status is a requirement for application. Requests for donations must be received on Dierbergs application form. You can print the online application and send the completed form via US mail or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests must include the following for consideration:
- An overview of the organization and its purpose
- A brief description of the event, the date and time of the event, and a contact person’s name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A description of the specific donation desired and expected attendance
- If you are a multi-community, non-profit social organization and are seeking a contribution from Dierbergs, please be sure you can provide proof of your 501 (c) 3 status.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Most funding decisions will be focused on our giving priorities.
- Most donations are in the form of a Dierbergs gift card or an in-kind donation of product
- Donations are limited to one per year per organization
- Because of the large volume of requests we receive, please submit your request at least SIX - EIGHT weeks prior to your event.
- The Charitable Giving Committee does not send out decline letters
Charitable donation requests are accepted via:
- Email: Download application form, print, and fill out application completely. Scan and email to email@example.com
- Mail: Download application form, print and fill out completely then mail to:
Dierbergs Markets, Inc.
Charitable Giving Committee
16690 Swingley Ridge Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Get downloadable application form >
After viewing the Charitable Solicitation Policy, please obtain an application form from the Store Director at your neighborhood Dierbergs.
Guidelines for Charitable Soliciting Outside of Dierbergs:
View guidelines >
For further information or additional questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the Charitable Giving Committee at 636-812-1260.