| Read the ads. Read the labels.
What Kind of Beef Do You Buy?
Not all stores carry the same quality and grade of beef.
1. Typically, the lowest grade of beef sold in supermarkets or restaurants.
2. Dierbergs does NOT sell USDA Select.
3. USDA Select has less marbling and is generally less tender resulting in coarser, less flavorable meat.
1. Dierbergs carries only Choice Angus Beef.
2. Of that, we purchase the top 2/3 of USDA Choice for our Dierbergs Signature Angus.
3. You can count on more flavor, more tenderness, better consistency and higher quality for your money.
Dierbergs offers only USDA Choice!