Take cooking classes at any one of our six locations:
Dierbergs Bogey Hills School of CookingLocated on Zumbehl Road, just south of I-70
2021 Zumbehl Road
St. Charles, Missouri 63303
Dierbergs Clarkson/Clayton School of CookingLocated at Clarkson and Clayton Roads
1322 Clarkson/Clayton Center
Ellisville, Missouri 63011
Dierbergs Des Peres Culinary Event CenterLocated on Manchester, one mile east of I-270
1080 Lindemann Road
Des Peres, Missouri 63131
Dierbergs Edwardsville School of CookingLocated at Troy Road and Governor's Parkway
6671 Edwardsville Crossing Drive
Edwardsville, Illinois 62025
Dierbergs Southroads School of CookingLocated on Hwy. 21, one block west of I-270
12420 Tesson Ferry Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63128
Dierbergs West Oak School of CookingLocated at Olive Boulevard and Craig Road,
One mile east of Interstate 270
11481 Olive Boulevard
Creve Coeur, Missouri 63141
Dierbergs School of Cooking offers classes at the six store locations listed above. Complete class schedules are published every two months and are available online or at any Dierbergs Market.
To register for a class, phone or visit any school location. MasterCard, Visa, Discover, cash and checks are accepted.
Class Procedures & Policies
- Enrollment is on a first come basis. Register in person or by phone to the School with your check or charge number.
- Payment for class must be received within three days of registering. The Courtesy Counter will accept payments for classes.
- Requests for refunds or transfers will be honored if the School is notified at least four days prior to class.
- All adult classes are demonstrations unless otherwise noted in description.
- You may reserve chairs for yourself and one other registered student no earlier than thirty minutes prior to the start of class.